4x 360g short ribs
5 cloves garlic - Chopped
Half tin chopped toms
1 bottle brybeque sauce
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C.
2. Heat a frying pan on a high heat with the rapeseed oil. Season your short ribs and place in the frying and brown each side of the short ribs until golden.
3. Add the ribs to an oven dish. In the same pan fry off the lardons and then the onions. once cooked add to the oven proof dish with the short ribs.
4. Add the brybeque sauce, chopped tomatoes and the garlic. The liquid needs to cover at least half of the meat. Add some water if you feel like you need some more liquid.
5. Cover your oven proof dish with foil and place in the oven for 2 1/2 hours or until the meat falls away from the bone.
In the weekdays I like to try and keep it simple as everyday life can get in the way, I suggest serving with some pickled red cabbage or roasted vegetables and mash potatoes.