2 pack 4x chorizo sausages
250g beef mince meat
8 cloves garlic
2 celery sticks
150ml red wine
2 tins chopped tomatoes
300ml good stock
6 Thyme sprigs
- Remove the skins from the chorizo sausage and cut up into small pieces. In a saucepan start frying off in olive oil and break up with the back of a wooden spoon. Once the oils start releasing from the chorizo add the mince meat. Fry until you get some colour on the meat.
- In a magimix food processor blitz together the celery, onions, carrots and garlic. ( If you do not have a magimix food processor you can use a grater and grate them into a bowl )
- Add the Blitz veg to the meat and fry until it colours.
- Add the wine and stock and let reduce. One reduced add the chopped tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Turn to a low heat and let cook for 1 hour. Check for seasoning then serve.
Serve with linguine.
Finish with parmesan and toasted pine nuts