- 250g Dark chocolate
- 125g Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Golden syrup
- 1 Large bag of maltesers
- 50g Milk choc chips
- 50g White choc chips
- 100g Mini marshmallows
- 225g Cookies (* or your favourite biscuit)
- Line a 20cm tin with baking parchment.
- In a small pan heat butter, golden syrup and chocolate together on a low heat.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Roughly crush the cookies.
- In a bowl, mix maltesers, milk choc chips, white choc chips, mini marshmallows and cookies together.
- Pour over the cooled melted mixture and mix until they bind together.
- Put the mixture into the tin and lightly press down.
- Chill for a couple of hours.